Coaching format and fees
Individual Telephone Coaching
The majority of my work occurs over the telephone. I am open to meeting in person, however, most clients find the telephone to be more efficient and practical. I offer resources, encouragement, support, endorsement, perspective, feedback, experience and wisdom in order to help clients be both successful and happy.
Most clients call in from two to four times a month and sessioins are for 45 minutes. I usually begin by having you complete a questionnaire to assess where you are in life and together we set goals and customize a plan to meet your needs. My fees range from $175 to $300 a month depending on your particular circumstances. This includes light e-mail and voice mail support between calls.
Group Telephone Coaching
Group coaching is the most efficient, cost-effective and profitable arrangement for both the client and coach. A group call normally consists of 4 to 10 individuals working toward common goals.
Benefits of Group Coaching
- Expanded perspectives as a result of listening to the experiences of other group members.
- Momentum and energy enhanced by group interaction.
- Feedback from group about participant’s ideas.
- Brainstorming by group participants.
- Participants benefit from group’s wisdom and synergy.
- Participants are responsible to themselves and accountable to each other
Examples of Group Coaching Calls
- Similar professions - Human Resource Managers, supervisors, customer care representatives
- Similar industries - real estate, self employment, telecommunications, federal government
- Network Marketing - Avon, Mary Kay, Synergy
- Transitions - career change and discovering purpose and direction
Please call me at 303.796.9887 for a complimentary coaching session to assess which formats would best meet your needs.
Four - 45 minute
Two - 45 minute
4 - 8 individuals
Call me today 303.796.9887 to explore which format best meets your needs!
Renew your spirit and your life!
Coaching synthesizes the best from business, philosophy, psychology, spirituality, and the various personal and professional growth disciplines. The coach acts as a catalyst, an encourager and a guide to your own inner wisdom.
- A cutting edge profession that uses advanced techniques to propel a self-motivated individual to make life-altering changes
- An effective means of facilitating personal and life transitions and developing clarity and focus around any given issue or experience.
- A partnership for self-development designed to benefit those open and willing to make changes and take risks necessary to live their best life.
- A collaborative partnership that helps you achieve more balance and happiness than perhaps you would on your own.
Who Hires a Coach?
Employees, managers, executives, career seekers, people in business, career and life transitions, people wanting support, people who do too much, and anyone who wants to have a richer, more fulfilling and balanced life-effortlessly!
Why Clients Hire a Coach
Just as an athlete has a personal trainer for support, to observe and make suggestions, a coach can support you in your life transitions. Clients use a coach for many reasons and sometimes for a combination of reasons. Many clients want to…
- Discover their life purpose
- Make a career, business, personal or life transition
- Create a more balanced and integrated life
- Reduce stress and professional chaos
- Eliminate blocks and barriers to success
- Simplify their life so they can do more of what they love
Who I love to work with…
Individuals who are:
- Unclear about the direction they are headed
- In business, career, personal or life transitions
- Wanting to experience more balance in their personal / professional life
- Frustrated and stuck and ready to move on
Corporate employees and managers who want to:
- Escape professional misery
- Maximize their talents and strengths within the organization
- Achieve greater productivity and make more money
- Improve their communications to achieve greater results